All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- Author(s)Christina Keinert-Kisin
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Persistence of Gender Discrimination in the Workplace.- Corporate Social Responsibility: A Theoretical Overview.- Topical Approach: Gender Discrimination as a CSR Problem.- Persitance of Discrimination as CSR Failure.- Empirical Study: Discrimitation in Personnel Selection.- Lessons to Learn for Organizational Practice.
- Author BiographyChristina Keinert-Kisin holds a doctorate in business and economic sciences and a law degree. She studied at University of Vienna and ESCP-EAP, Paris. Her research and teaching is focused on Corporate Social Responsibility, business ethics, gender studies and corporate compliance. She is a legal practitioner specializing in issues of compliance, white-collar crime, and litigation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.