All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the rise and spread of corporate social responsibility across the globe and its impact on corporate reputation and behaviour.
- Author BiographyKiyoteru Tsutsui is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Alwyn Lim is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology at the University of Southern California.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note28 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlwyn Lim,Kiyoteru Tsutsui
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.