All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis text demonstrates that corporate transformation is not the same thing as change. It presents a framework for assessing corporate performance and enhancing long-term competitive advantage. Among the topics discussed are global competition, changing technology and demographic shifts.
- Author BiographyABBASS F. ALKHAFAJI is Professor of Management at Slippery Rock State University of Pennsylvania, where he teaches a range of courses, with a special emphasis on strategic and international management. Author of several books and recipient of awards for research and teaching, he is founder of the International Academy of Business Disciplines. He is also a consultant and trainer. His two previous books published by Quorum are A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Governance (1989) and Restructuring American Corporations (1990).
- Author(s)Abbass F. Alkhafaji
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.