All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations and Sustainability: A South Asian Perspective is a compilation of contributions from leading academics and practitioners that provides an overview of the key challenges and opportunities related to sustainability in South Asia. Informs an important perspective for researchers as well as students of business and environment.
- Author BiographyPD JOSE is Associate Professor at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He works with a wide range of leading corporations and has been an advisor at the Network of Indian Environmental Professionals since 2000.
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byP.D. Jose
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.