All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines the basic methods of corpus linguistics and surveys the major approaches to the use of corpus data.
- Author BiographyAnthony McEnery is Professor of English Language and Linguistics at Lancaster University. Andrew Hardie is Lecturer in Corpus Linguistics at Lancaster University.
- Author(s)Andrew Hardie,Tony McEnery
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.