Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £15.04
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
- £9.39Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to provide insights into the way a corpus can be used, the type of findings that can be obtained, the possible applications of these findings as well as the theoretical changes that corpus work can bring into linguistics and language engineering. Topics include delexicalization.
- Author(s)Elena Tognini-Bonelli
- PublisherJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- Series TitleStudies in Corpus Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintJohn Benjamins Publishing Co
- Weight460 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.