All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst scholarly edition of Samuel Richardson's correspondence with Aaron Hill, Richardson's closest literary adviser for many years, and his daughters.
- Author BiographyChristine Gerrard is a Fellow and Tutor in English at Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford. She is the author of The Patriot Opposition to Walpole: Poetry, Politics and National Myth, 1725-1743 (1994), Aaron Hill: The Muses's Projector (2003), The Blackwell Companion to Eighteenth-Century Poetry (2006) and co-editor with David Fairer of Eighteenth-Century Poetry: An Annotated Anthology (2002).
- Author(s)Samuel Richardson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleThe Cambridge Edition of the Correspondence of Samuel Richardson
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChristine Gerrard,David Shuttleton
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.