CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionShows a determined young girl who grew up in Alabama and worked her way through Antioch College only to discover that she was not allowed to teach in the white schools in Ohio. This biography, including a black and white photo gallery, tells the story of Coretta Scott King from her childhood to her death in February 2006.
- Author BiographyOctavia Vivian has worked extensively in the Civil Rights Movement and was a life-long friend of Coretta Scott King. Her husband C T Vivian was a former member of Dr King's executive staff. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Octavia Vivian
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition StatementCommemorative ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.