All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £43.55Trending at £48.37
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £17.57Trending at £18.89
- £54.20Trending at £64.99
- £12.95Trending at £16.91
- £17.31Trending at £20.04
About this product
- Description* Satisfies the needs of practicing engineers looking for case studies related to their own experience. * Corrosion Failures helps the corrosion engineers to understand the corrosion science and the corrosion scientists to understand engineering aspects.
- Author BiographyK. Elayaperumal has close to 50 years of experience in Corrosion and Metallurgical Analysis. Since 1979 he has been a Corrosion & Metallurgical Consultant extending advisory Consultancy Services in the areas of Corrosion Prevention, Materials Selection, Failure Analysis, Water treatment etc. as related to Process Industry. He is the recipient of the National Metallurgist Award instituted by Ministry of Iron and Steel, Government of India, for contribution in Corrosion Prevention and Failure Analysis and also the Life Time Achievement Award from NACE International India Chapter. V. S. Raja is currently a professor in the Department of Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India. He has guided about 20 doctoral and 100 master s students in Corrosion and has been a Consultant to over 50 industries; has over 120 publications in various peer reviewed journals & books and also delivered over 100 plenary, keynote and invited talks in conferences. He is a recipient of Meritorious award by NACE international India Section and Excellence in Teaching award by IIT Bombay and a Fellow of NACE International and Indian Institute of Metals.
- Author(s)K. Elayaperumal,V. S. Raja
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- Series TitleWiley Series in Corrosion
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight548 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.