All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective on the affective underpinnings of critical and reflexive cosmopolitanism by drawing on theories of emotion and literary imagination from cognitive psychology, philosophy, and cognitive literary studies.
- Author BiographyAlexa Weik von Mossner is Assistant Professor of American Studies at the University of Klagenfurt in Austria. Her essays have appeared in journals such as the African American Review, English Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature and Environment, and the Journal of Commonwealth and Postcolonial Studies.
- Author(s)Alexa Weik von Mossner
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleCognitive Approaches to Literature and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight567 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.