All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history and politics of schooling in pedagogy, teacher education, and research. This book examines the Progressive Education reforms of Dewey, Thorndike, and the early educational sociologists. also explores the principles of cosmopolitanism in the curriculum, teacher education standards and research.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Popkewitz is Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Popkewitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.