CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn empirical approach to understanding telecommunications regulation based on the use of a sophisticated engineering cost proxy model.
- Author BiographyD. Mark Kennet is Associate Professor of Telecommunications at George Washington University.
- Author(s)D. Mark Kennet,Farid Gasmi,Jean-Jacques Laffont,William W. Sharkey
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleRegulation of Economic Activity
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note29 illus.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.