All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith endless sand & surf beaches and adrenaline-charged adventure activities too, Costa Rica has something to offer all travelers. From the idyllic white shoreline of the Nicoya Peninsula to the verdant slopes of Volcan Arenal, Footprint's Costa Rica Handbook will help you get the best out of your trip.
- Author BiographyRichard Arghiris is a freelance writer, journalist, blogger, and long-term traveller. He has been wandering the highways and unpaved back roads of Central America since 2003, contributing to a range of Footprint titles and a host of websites, magazines and newspapers, including The Independent, The Observer, Perceptive Travel and Intercontinental Cry. His blog, www.unseenamericas.com, features news reports, narrative journalism and street photography from the sketchy US-Mexico border to the teeming rainforests of Panama.
- Author(s)Richard Arghiris
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Weight213 g
- Width115 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.