All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Steffen Flessa
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleChallenges in Public Health
- Series Part/Volume Number57
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note3, 3 fig., num. tables and graphs
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Ethics in health care - Essentials of health economics - Cost-of-Illness - Provider costs - Incomplete data - Concepts of costs - Costing Lutheran hospitals in Tanzania - Costing governmental hospitals in Vietnam - Costing a health district in Burkina Faso - Estimating standard costs - Resource allocation - Setting a premium for an insurance scheme - Sustainability.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Steffen Flessa, born in 1966; Diplom-Kaufmann (1990), Ph.D. (1996), Habilitation (2004): University of Erlangen-Nurnberg; 1990-1995: Lecturer in hospital management, Masoka Management Training Institute (Tanzania); 1998-2003: Professor of hospital management (Evangelical University of Applied Sciences, Nurnberg); 2003-2004: Professor of International Health Economics (University of Heidelberg); since 2004: Professor of Health Care Management (University of Greifswald).
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £11.61
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.