All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMap of the 102 mile (163km) Cotswold Way National Trail, between Chipping Camden and Bath. This booklet is included with the Cicerone guidebook to the trail, and shows the full route on Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 maps. The trail typically takes a fortnight to walk, and is suitable for walkers at all levels of experience.
- Author BiographyKev Reynolds is a freelance writer, photojournalist and lecturer. A prolific compiler of guidebooks, his first title for Cicerone Press (Walks & Climbs in the Pyrenees) appeared in 1978; he has since produced many more titles for the same publisher, with others in the pipeline. A member of the Outdoor Writers- Guild, the Alpine Club and Austrian Alpine Club, his passion for mountains and the countryside remains undiminished after a lifetime's activity, and he regularly travels throughout Britain to share that enthusiasm through his lectures.
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note47 pages of colour mapping, map keys and route profile
- Weight70 g
- Width106 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.