All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cotswold Hills stretch across the counties of Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire, and extend into parts of Wiltshire, Somerset, Worcestershire and Warwickshire. This title reveals the excellent and varied mountain biking tucked away in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Author BiographyTom Fenton has been riding mountain bikes for over 10 years, all over the UK and around Europe. As author of Mountain Biking Trail Centres - The Guide, Tom is probably the only person to have ridden every waymarked, man-made MTB trail in the UK. Tom is also the author of Cycling in the Peak District and has edited several of Vertebrate Publishing's bestselling mountain biking titles, including Lake District Mountain Biking.
- Author(s)Tom Fenton
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Coefield
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £5.62Trending at £5.87
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.41Trending at £7.63
- £14.33Trending at £14.87
- £11.32Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.