All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the main psychological and developmental factors that affect students, and how these typically influence and shape their experiences at university. Using a psychodynamic model, it provides a clear account of the various emotional and developmental issues.
- Author BiographyRAVI RANA is Deputy Manager and SEnior Counsellor of the Student Counselling Service at University College London, and has substantial experience in working with both staff and students as well as extensive professional experience of counselling work (she is a qualified clinical psychologist and psychotherapist). As an active member of the Heads of University Counselling Services Forum, she is also aware of developments in the field of higher education at a national level.
- Author(s)Ravi Rana
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBasic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight269 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.