All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCounselling in a Nutshell does what it says on the tin - it is the most concise, accessible and AFFORDABLE introduction to counselling in general. In this second edition Professor Windy Dryden updates his succinct discussion of key concepts and ideas of the therapeutic approach.
- Author BiographyWindy Dryden is one of the leading practitioners and trainers in the UK in the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) tradition of psychotherapy. He is best known for his work in Rational-Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (RECBT), a leading CBT approach. He has been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 1975 and was one of the first people in Britain to be trained in CBT. He has published over 200 books and has trained therapists all over the world, in as diverse places as the UK, the USA, South Africa, Turkey and Israel. He is Emeritus Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)Windy Dryden
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounselling in a Nutshell
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight181 g
- Width110 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.