All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mathematics of ancient Egypt was fundamentally different from our math today. Contrary to what people might think, it wasn't a primitive forerunner of modern mathematics. This title provides an introduction to the intuitive and often-surprising art of ancient Egyptian math.
- Author BiographyDavid Reimer is associate professor of mathematics at The College of New Jersey.
- Author(s)David Reimer
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note301 color illus.
- Weight799 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £19.38Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.