All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection gathers Margaret Bent's influential writings on this controversial subject from the past thirty years, along with an extensive author's introduction discussing the state of scholarship and responding to critics.
- Author BiographyMargaret Bent is a Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford, and has been a key figure in the debates about late medieval and Renaissance music for nearly thirty years.
- Author(s)Margaret Bent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music S.
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note25 music examples and 96 illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £23.35Trending at £23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.