CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1948 and 1967, German-speaking scholars produced a significant collection of articles charting new concepts of mode, harmony, counterpoint, and compositional process in the late 15th century. These essays are presented in English translation for the first time.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/1998
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKevin N. Moll
- Translated byKevin N. Moll
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.