All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the martingale approach to the statistical analysis of counting processes, with an emphasis on application of those methods to censored failure time data. Introduced in the 1970s, this approach has proven to be remarkably successful in yielding results about statistical methods for many problems arising in censored data.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS R. FLEMING, PhD, is Professor and Chairman of Biostatistics at the University of Washington. DAVID P. HARRINGTON, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the Harvard School of Public Health.
- Author(s)David P. Harrington,Thomas R. Fleming
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, graphs
- Weight585 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.22
- £19.38Trending at £19.99
- £16.40Trending at £17.39
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.