All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 12 projects with wool applique on cotton backgrounds. This book helps you experience the pleasures of working with wool - including reverse applique - to create distinctive designs; select from 12 appealing patterns in a variety of sizes for all skill levels; and, make lap quilts, table runners, a pillow, wall hanging, and more.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Bond-Abel and Leonie Bateman run their own successful quilt and craft shop, The Quilted Crow.
- Author(s)Deirdre Bond-Abel,Leonie Bateman
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.