All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople seek safety from fearful places. And the American workplace is rife with fear. The Courageous Leadership training package offers consultants and facilitators a step-by-step approach to teaching leaders how to counteract fear and adversity in the workplace by building their own courage and that of their constituents.
- Author BiographyBill Treasurer is founder and Chief Encouragement Officer at Giant Leap Consulting (GLC), a Courage-building company that exists to help people and organizations live more courageously. Bill and his company have conducted more than 500 corporate workshops designed to strengthen people's leadership skills, improve team performance, and help executives behave more courageously.
- Author(s)Bill Treasurer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.