Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionCourting Publicity: Twitter and Television Cameras in Court is a new title dealing with an incredibly topical subject matter that is only likely to increase in interest in the future and lead to new legislation and case law.
- Author BiographyPaul Lambert, BA LLB LLM, Lecturer, Solicitor, CTMA, has been publishing articles in legal and business journals on topics such as defamation, internet legal issues and intellectual property for many years, including the European Intellectual Property Review.
- Author(s)Dr. Paul Lambert
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.