All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe chronicles the impact of litigation on college access policies, including the rise of selectivity and institutional differentiation, the decline of de jure segregation, the spread of contractual understandings of enrollment, and the triumph of vocational emphases.
- Author BiographyScott M. Gelber is an associate professor of education and (by courtesy) history at Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts. He is the author of The University and the People: Envisioning American Higher Education in an Era of Populist Protest.
- Author(s)Scott M. Gelber
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.