All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the viability of public policy in the intimate affairs of marriage, and also explores how growing public discourse is causing men and women to rethink the meaning of marriage.
- Author BiographySteven L. Nock is Commonwealth Professor of sociology at the University of Virginia. Laura A. Sanchez is an associate professor of sociology Bowling Green State University. James D. Wright is the Provost Distinguished Research Professor of Sociology at the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)James D. Wright,Laura Ann Sanchez,Steven L. Nock
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.