All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe battle of Gettysburg was the largest engagement of the Civil War, and also the deadliest. The highest regimental casualty rate at Gettysburg, an estimated 85 percent, was incurred by the 26th North Carolina Infantry. Who were these North Carolinians? This book reveals the extraordinary story of the 26th North Carolina in detail.
- Author BiographyROD GRAGG, author of Confederate Goliath: The Battle of Fort Fisher and numerous other works of history, is director of the Center for Military and Veterans Studies at Coastal Carolina University.
- Author(s)Rod Gragg
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note36 illustrations, 4 maps
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.