All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the relationship between justices and the press including coverage of the institution and the effects of coverage on public opinion.
- Author BiographyRichard Davis is a Professor of Political Science and Director of the Office of Civic Engagement at Brigham Young University, Utah. He holds a PhD in Political Science from Syracuse University, New York. He is the author of several books on the role of the media in American politics, and is past chair of the political communication section of the American Political Science Association.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.