All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 35 patterns that include a lacy drawstring hood and a woven necklace sparkling with Swarovski crystals.
- Author BiographyCathy Carron is a knitwear designer, whose designs have been published in many knitting magazines, including Vogue Knitting, Knit.1, Knit Simple, Interweave Knits and knitscene. She is the author of Hip Knit Hats (9781579906443), Knitting Sweaters From the Top Down (9781600595547) and the hit title Hattitude.
- Author(s)Cathy Carron
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.18
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.91
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.