All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to think like a symbologist to uncover mysteries and history by solving cryptograms and cracking codes that relate to Freemasonry, the Knights Templar, the Illuminati, and other secret societies and conspiracy theories.
- Author BiographyDenise Sutherland is a syndicated puzzle author. Her puzzles appear in a range of publications, including the Reader's Digest Mind Stretchers series, and she is the author of Word Searches For Dummies . Mark E. Koltko-Rivera , PhD, is a 32degree Freemason and expert on the major symbols and ceremonies of Freemasonry. Using this expertise, he analyzed prepublication clues to uncover and blog about key elements of The Lost Symbol. He co-hosts the weekly podcast Masonic Central.
- Author(s)Denise Sutherland,Mark E. Koltko-Rivera
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.95Trending at £14.48
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £3.99Trending at £6.03
- £19.62Trending at £23.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.