All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with solid, actionable information and advice, this unique handbook focuses on how knowledge of the principles of consumer psychology can be used to improve managerial decision making and organizational performance.
- Author BiographySteven S. Posavac is the E. Bronson Ingram Professor of Marketing at Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management. Posavac is an expert in consumer and managerial decision making, and is a widely cited author of more than forty journal articles and book chapters. He is an area editor of the Journal of Consumer Psychology, and serves on the editorial review boards of the Journal of Consumer Research and the Journal of Economic Psychology. Posavac is a past president of the Society for Consumer Psychology, and does consulting work in the area of brand development.
- Author(s)Steven S. Posavac
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.