All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an abracadabra and 30 simple projects, this title helps crafters transform almost any scarf into a luxurious pillow, plush bunny, breezy curtains and other wonderful things. It also includes a basics section that explains all the techniques, how-to-illustrations which serve as a guide, and where necessary, templates are included.
- Author BiographyNathalie Mornu is the author of A Is for Apron (9781600592010), Craft Challenge: Dozens of Ways to Repurpose a Tea Towel and Leather Jewelry (9781600595295).
- Author(s)Nathalie Mornu
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/04/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs, includes templates
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £4.05Trending at £4.97
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £8.26Trending at £11.21
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £9.62Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.