All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCraft Objects, Aesthetic Contexts examines the place of contemporary craft in traditional aesthetics.
- Author BiographySandra Corse is retired after teaching for many years in the school of Literature, Communication, and Culture at Georgia Tech in Atlanta. She is the author of three books on opera and numerous articles on literature, music, and aesthetics.
- Author(s)Sandra Corse
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.