All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.57
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- Author(s)Anne P. Underhill
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleFundamental Issues in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of Contents1. The Research Problem: Craft Production and the Development of Complex Societies in Ancient China. 2. Sources of Data on the Development of Complex Societies in the Yellow River Valley. 3. Food, Craft Specialization, and Social Inequality: Cross-Cultural Perspectives. 4. The Gift of Food in Ancient China: The Role of Food, Drink, and Containers in Social Relations. 5. The Dawenkou and Yangshao Period. 6. The Longshan Period. 7. The Early Bronze Age. 8. Craft Production and Social Change in Northern China. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.