All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work that redresses the skewed conception and approach to craft production focused on separate, single medium crafts, and expresses a need for a balanced evaluation of the roles of producer and consumer, and the importance of properly contextualized workshop excavations.
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleFoundations of Archaeological Inquiry
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Pagination290 pp
- Edited byIzumi Shimada
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.