Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe painter and printmaker Craigie Aitchison CBE RA (19262009) is best-known for his spare compositions and intense, luminous palette. In this title, the author explores the importance of printmaking in Aitchison's career.
- Author BiographyAndrew Lambirth is art critic for The Spectator and a long-time friend of Craigie Aitchison. His many books include Nigel Hall: Sculpture and Works on Paper and Barbara Rae: Prints.
- Author(s)Louise Peck,Mr. Andrew Lambirth
- PublisherRoyal Academy of Arts
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Academy of Arts
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content Note70 colour illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
Most relevant reviews
- garneb23 Nov, 2016by
well produced resume of Aitchison's prints
Fully illustrated in colour this is an excellent overview of an Important artists print works...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.