All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany libraries are recipients of a variety of gifts from members of community. How to accept or reject these donations is a problem for people who work in public libraries and will be even more of a question when the librarian has little formal training in archival or preservation work. This book advises librarian on how to deal with these issues.
- Author BiographyAnn Roberts is a Certified Archivist and has worked in historical societies, archives and libraries for almost twenty years. She is currently the Adult Services Consultant for the Missouri State Library and Coordinator of the Missouri Center for the Book.
- Author(s)Professor Ann Roberts
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCrash Course
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.