All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at home decorator who wants to use fabrics as a significant part of their home colour scheme. This title provides estimates of time for each step, how to break the projects down into manageable pieces, and suggestions for alternative uses for leftover fabrics, such as lampshades, table skirts, valances and more.
- Author BiographyMarquerita McManus and Sarah Raffuse are legendary in their field.
- Author(s)Marquerita McManus,Sarah Raffuse
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKP Books
- Content Note150 Colour / 25 B&W
- Weight517 g
- Width209 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- koalacreek07 Oct, 2012by
A very useful book that offers exactly what I wanted.
I saw this book on a patchwork youtube tutorial and decided to buy it because I love crazy patchwork. This book offered just what I wanted, a quilt as you go method. The book s well presented, well laid out with patterns and very clear instructions. I dont think anyone would have trouble following it. There are even extras in the back and advice on how to prevent fabric from stretching as it goes through the machine. The patterns are not mad free form, they just give that appearance. I think and sewer who enjoys patchwork but usually sticks to the formal patterns would enjoy this style as well. I think it's a great buy and I will certainly be looking at it again and again.
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.55Trending at £1.90
- £4.49Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £1.85Trending at £3.52