All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive assessment of how western cities accommodate and nourish the needs of children and youth, and proposes an agenda for action to provide cities with places for children to play.
- Author BiographyBrendan Gleeson is Director of the Urban Research Program at Griffith University, Brisbane. Before joining Griffith he was Deputy Director of the Urban Frontiers Program at the University of Western Sydney. His research interests include urban planning and governance, urban social policy, disability studies, and environmental theory and policy. Neil Sipe is Head of the Environmental Planning School at Griffith University and is an experienced urban researcher who has worked in North America and Australia. He has an extensive teaching record in the field of transport planning and in recent research has been the first Australian scholar to propose methods for defining and mapping transport exclusion.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 30 black & white halftones, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBrendan Gleeson,Neil Sipe
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.