All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPromoting competition has been a leading theme of public policy over the past 30 years. In the United States, the movement began in the 1970s with efforts to rewrite the rules for aviation, trucking, and telecommunications.
- Author BiographyMarc K. Landy is professor of political science and faculty chair of the Irish Institute at Boston College, Massachusetts, USA. Martin A. Levin is professor of politics at Brandeis University, Massachusetts, USA. Martin Shapiro is James W. and Isabel Coffroth Professor of Law at the School of Law-Boalt Hall at the University of California-Berkeley, USA.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight29 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMarc Karnis Landy,Martin A. Levin,Martin Shapiro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.