CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Culturally Responsive Schools: One Classroom at a Time strives to help teachers discover not only what it means to be a culturally responsive educator, but also how to strengthen a schools' staff in cultural awareness, respect, and value and how to use this knowledge to increase all student achievement.
- Author BiographyDr. Michele Wages is an Assistant Professor at Southeastern Oklahoma State University teaching Emergent and Developing Literacy and Diagnosis and Remediation of Reading at Elementary Level to elementary education majors. In her 26 year career she has served as an instructional specialist on title one campuses in the DFW area for 9 years, including a bilingual campus with an 86% Hispanic student enrollment and a free and reduced lunch demographic of 96%. She has also served as a classroom teacher, reading specialist, language arts facilitator and has provided staff development training for teachers in Texas.
- Author(s)Michele Wages
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.