All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides information on common disabilities and practical strategies for creating inclusive environments, building student relationships, and teaching all young children, including those at risk.
- Author BiographyClarissa A. Willis is the associate director of the Center of Excellence at East Tennessee State University and an associate professor of special education in the Department of Human Development and Learning. She is the author of Teaching Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and coauthor of Inclusive Literacy Lessons with Special Education Adaptations. Willis has over 30 years of experience working with children with special needs as a speech pathologist, early interventionist, teacher, and grant administrator. As a consultant, she has provided workshops and keynote addresses to schools and organizations across the country and abroad.
- Author(s)Clarissa Willis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.