All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Joy and Meaning for the Dementia Patient offers a positive approach to dementia care, one that will help caregivers connect the patient's understanding to the world around him/her, so that even small triumphs can help to bridge the gap from the darkness of dementia to the integrity of the life of the patient.
- Author BiographyRonda Parsons worked in sales management and sales training. When her mother-in-law was diagnosed with dementia, she became focused on her care and well-being. She is determined to help other caregivers and families who are dealing with the heartbreak of dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Author(s)Ronda Parsons
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight490 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.58
- £8.68Trending at £10.31
- £14.70Trending at £19.00
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £20.72Trending at £23.94
- £23.94Trending at £26.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.