All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful Teacher Education describes the strategies, goals, content, and processes of seven highly successful and long-standing teacher education programs - Alverno College, Bank Street College, Trinity University, University of California, Berkeley, University of Southern Maine, University of Virginia, and Wheelock College.
- Author BiographyLinda Darling-Hammond is the Charles E. Ducommun Professor of Education at Stanford University and former sponsor of Stanford's Teacher Education Program. She is also founder and co-director of the Stanford Educational Leadership Institute and the School Redesign Network. Among her many publications, she is author or editor of The Right to Learn, Teaching as the Learning Profession, A License to Teach, Preparing Teachers for a Changing World, and A Good Teacher in Every Classroom. She began her career as a public school teacher.
- Author(s)Linda Darling-Hammond
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.