All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that public trust is a prerequisite for successful collaboration between public organisations and their environment. At the same time this collaboration strengthens public trust as one of the most important factors of public organisations' effectiveness and trust in democratic systems of civic society.
- Author BiographyBarbara Kozuch is a professor of Economics at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland). She published over 300 publications, particularly on organisational theory and public management. Zbyslaw Dobrowolski, Dr. habil. of Economics and Management, is a senior lecturer at the Institute of Public Affairs at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow (Poland) and is the author of numerous publications, mainly in the field of public management.
- Author(s)Barbara Kozuch,Zbyslaw Dobrowolski
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Management Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.