All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of reference photos and field sketches, this title lets readers learn to create realistic and colourful painting of landscapes ranging from expansive mountain vistas to intimate vignettes such as tree-shaded streams.
- Author BiographyClaudia Nice is the author of twelve successful North Light books including her most recent title, Drawing & Painting Trees in the Landscape. A popular teacher, Claudia's friendly voice and clear instruction reaches many artists worldwide through her classes, books, DVDs and her website, www.brightwoodstudio.com.
- Author(s)Claudia Nice
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note150 colour illustrations, 10 black & white
- Weight567 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.