All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmbitious high schoolers and guidance counselors know that admission in New England college is highly competitive. This book argues that admissions officers must bring each class in 'on budget', burnish the statistics so crucial to institutional prestige, and take care of their colleagues in the athletic department and the development office.
- Author BiographyMitchell L. Stevens is Associate Professor of Education and (by courtesy) Sociology at Stanford University. He is the author of Kingdom of Children: Culture and Controversy in the Homeschooling Movement.
- Author(s)Mitchell L. Stevens
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.