All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that lean implementation isn't strictly for manufacturing, that it can just as effectively be implemented in an R&D organization, providing that the differences that each culture requires is understood. This book explains why the lean approach is appropriate for R&D.
- Author BiographyDr. Terence Barnhart has worked as an academic and industrial research scientist, a strategy consultant, a plant engineer, and a project manager for some of the largest and best-known companies in the world, including Pfizer, McKinsey and Company, and General Electric. His professional passion is researching, developing, and implementing strategies to help people create environments in which they and others can flourish. Dr. Barnhart holds a PhD in inorganic chemistry from the University of Wisconsin and a bachelor of science degree and post-doctoral fellowship in chemistry from the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Terence M Barnhart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.76
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.46Trending at £8.98
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.