All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study traces the evolution and collapse of mill culture in America's southern states from 1884 to 1984.
- Author BiographyDouglas Flamming is associate professor of history at the California Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Douglas Flamming
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note20 illustrations, 24 tables, 6 figures, 6 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.